Calling all Colonies, Packs, Troops and Units, Leaders, Groups and South London Scouting folk...
Below you will find the details of our next exciting weekend at The Fort exclusively for South London Scouts, all sections welcome!
13th - 15th September
Camp for free* at the South London Scout Centre - The Fort, with your section/group/unit.
We hope to run some organised 'drop in' activites on the Saturday (subject to minumum numbers at the event).
To take part in these activities you will need to purchase an activity passport for each of your members.
We really would love to see many sections/groups/units from across the county coming along to these weekends, it's going to be great fun, and we will share the finalised activities when they have all been confirmed! Here are some of the activities discussed so far: shooting & archery, bouncy castles, search & rescue display, BSAC display, St Johns display, county caving team, county air team display, Mobile climbing tower, tuck shop, bushcraft skills, campfire songs.(all subject to final numbers booked).
Please spread the word with as many South London Scouting folk as you can. Let’s make these weekends something the kids won’t forget!
Click here to find out more about the South London Scout Centre
To secure your places for these weekends you are required to pay £27.54 deposit per group at the time of booking. You will then receive £25.00 back after the event. There will be a £2.54 booking fee payable per group for out ticket system.
Click below to book your group a space now at either weekend or both:
Closing Date Tuesday is 15th August 2019
If you have any questions regarding the weekends, booking or anything else, please contact
Terry Wiggins, Deputy County Commissioner for Programme email@example.com
T's & C's (Please read)
- The South London Scout Centre - The Fort will be used on the published dates exclusively for scouting in South London and not open to the public.
- Access to The Fort will be available from 6pm on Friday evening 13th September to 4pm Sunday 15th September
- Closing date for booking for September weekend is 15th August 2019
- All bookings must be made via eventbrite only (this is the only way to book your space at these weekends)
- The weekends are open to all group / sections / units that are part of South London Scout County only
- All young people camping will require own adult supervision and need to be covered by adult / young people ratio for your group.
- No Campsite fees will be charged for both weekends
- Normal Nights away rules and processes will need to be undertaken by all groups / sections / units attending. (Permit holders & NAN Form)
- Camping space is limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, at the descretion of the organiser
- If any activiteis planned can be used at an additional charge per-person
Subject to numbers we propose that the following activities could be available on Saturday 13th September (Some additional cost will be charged dependant on activities available) - Possible activities:
- target shooting
- Bouncy Castles
- Search & Rescue display
- Caving Team Display
- Air Team Display
- Mobile climbing tower
- Tuck Shop
- Bushcraft skills
(all of these activities and displays are subject to the number of bookings we receive and are subject to omission or change.)
We look forward to see you all there!